good health express urgent care center
Please click the button below to let our team know that you are on your way to the Good Health Express!
Life’s little emergencies don’t wait, and now neither will you.
Bon Secours Good Health Express key features:
- Quality urgent care from an award-winning health system you know and trust
- Here to treat your entire family
- No appointment necessary
- Conveniently located in your neighborhood
- At a lower cost than an emergency room visit!
- Patient reports immediately stored in the Bon Secours ConnectCare EMR
- On-the-spot access to mychart for all patients
- Experienced emergency room nurses
- E-script prescriptions for immediate pickup from preferred pharmacy
- Physicians board-certified in their specialty, certified in adult and pediatric life support
- Treatment for: Cold/flu; Headaches; Ear infections; Stomachaches; Sore throats; Virus infections; UTI; Minor broken bones; Eye infections; Upper respiratory infections; Sprains/strains; Back pain; Lacerations/minor suturing; Seasonal allergies; Fevers
- Skin condition treatment for: Minor burns/rashes; Minor sunburn; Ringworm; Cold sores; Insect bites; Minor skin irritation/infection; Poison ivy/oak/sumac
- Camp, school or sport physicals
- Lab services: Urinalysis; Strep; Chemistries; Flu; Monospot; Pregnancy; Blood glucose
- Additional services: Phlebotomy; Visual acuity; Blood pressure checks; EKG; Tetanus/flu shots; X-ray
9851 Brook Road
Glen Allen, VA 23059
Located near the intersection of 295 and Route 1; one block from Virginia Center Commons Retail Mall.
9:00am – 9:00pm
No appointment necessary