good health express urgent care center
Life’s little emergencies don’t wait, and now neither will you.
Bon Secours Good Health Express key features:
- Quality urgent care from an award-winning health system you know and trust
- Here to treat your entire family
- No appointment necessary
- Conveniently located in your neighborhood
- At a lower cost than an emergency room visit!
- Patient reports immediately stored in the Bon Secours ConnectCare EMR
- On-the-spot access to mychart for all patients
- Experienced emergency room nurses
- E-script prescriptions for immediate pickup from preferred pharmacy
- Physicians board-certified in their specialty, certified in adult and pediatric life support
- Treatment for: Cold/flu; Headaches; Ear infections; Stomachaches; Sore throats; Virus infections; UTI; Minor broken bones; Eye infections; Upper respiratory infections; Sprains/strains; Back pain; Lacerations/minor suturing; Seasonal allergies; Fevers
- Skin condition treatment for: Minor burns/rashes; Minor sunburn; Ringworm; Cold sores; Insect bites; Minor skin irritation/infection; Poison ivy/oak/sumac
- Camp, school or sport physicals
- Lab services: Urinalysis; Strep; Chemistries; Flu; Monospot; Pregnancy; Blood glucose
- Additional services: Phlebotomy; Visual acuity; Blood pressure checks; EKG; Tetanus/flu shots; X-ray
9851 Brook Road
Glen Allen, VA 23059
Located near the intersection of 295 and Route 1; one block from Virginia Center Commons Retail Mall.
9:00am – 9:00pm
No appointment necessary