welcome to Richmond Community Hospital
Since 1907, Richmond Community Hospital has been serving the needs of Richmond residents. We have been honored as a top performer for ER patient satisfaction and earned recognition for improvements in patient care and safety from the Institute for Health Care Improvement.
We offer a dedicated 40 bed unit for acute psychiatric treatment and stabilization, including 24-hour emergency psychiatric evaluation. Our world-class physicians are experts at treating a wide range of medical conditions, but we also believe in treating the whole person. Our Mission is to deliver compassionate, quality health care to every patient, every time.
Honors and awards
- "Top Performer " for ER patient satisfaction
- Bronze award winner for high standards of stroke care from the American Heart Association
- Recognized in 100,000 Lives Campaign (Institute for Health Care Improvement)
Richmond Community Hospital
1500 N. 28th Street
Richmond, VA 23223
Cancer questions? Call (804) 353-HOPE to talk to our specialsts.
Richmond Community Hospital Patient Advocacy: 804-545-3239
11:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday (and holidays): 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Thank a member of the Richmond Community Hospital team >>
- Download the premiere issue of Your Good Help >>