stay flu-free with free flu shots
The best way to avoid getting and spreading the flu is to get vaccinated. At Bon Secours your good health matters to us and your family’s health does too. Join us Saturday, Oct. 5th & Oct. 26th from 9am - 1pm for free flu shots for children and adults and fun activities for the whole family. Only at St. Francis Watkin's Centre.
- Character appearances by movin' mania's Broc, Hydro & Vie, Bonnie the Bunny, Super Banks and Rosie the Clown
- VEI - Free vision screenings, 30% off frames • Backpack safety
- Walk-in screening mammography & raffle
- Midlothian YMCA giveaways and a drawing for a three-month family membership (Oct. 26)
- Free hot dogs and snacks, giveaways and prizes
For shorter wait times, download and complete the following required paperwork ahead of time.