Welcome to St. Francis Watkins Centre
Please click the button below to let our team know that you are on your way to St. Francis Watkins Centre Emergency Department!
At Bon Secours, we believe in the power of good help. Bon Secours St. Francis Watkins Centre expands medical excellence and patient comfort to Chesterfield County with the area's first Freestanding Emergency Department, advanced diagnostic imaging, comprehensive women's health center and multispecialty physician practices. Physicians and patients alike find themselves surrounded by outstanding professionals offering a full complement of medical services.
Comprehensive Ambulatory Care Center Services
- Central Virginia's first state-of-the-art Freestanding 24/7 Emergency Department offering No Wait
- Offers a full complement of emergency and imaging services, open 24/7 and staffed by physicians who are board certified in emergency medicine
- 16 private rooms equipped with cardiac monitoring and include trauma, bariatric, psychiatric and negative pressure rooms
- ALS transport onsite 24/7 for immediate transport if patiend needs admission to a local hospital for higher level of care
- Advanced diagnostic imaging, including MRI, CT and X-ray
- Women's health center
- Laboratory services
- Physical therapy & Sports performance
- Plastic surgery
- Primary care
- Nephrology specialists
- Vision services