Bon Secours is the first choice delivery center for Virginia women.
Often, women are the health care decision-makers for the family, and the links below will take to you the sites that Richmond women told us they use the most often.
Bon Secours receives no monetary or other compensation from the links provided.
As you link to these informational sites, remember that no Web site can take the place of a visit with your health care provider. In particular, never change your medications or therapy without consulting your own health care provider. Your use of this Web site constitutes agreement with our policies about the use of these pages and links.
Pitocin & Autism
Click here for more information on the recent article published on August 12 in JAMA Pediatrics about the link between Pitocin and Autism.
CarePages are free, personal, private Web pages that help family and friends communicate when someone is facing illness. Visit CarePages
Women's Health Favorites
- ACOG bulletin on Use of botanicals in menopause
- Certified mammography locations
- Contemplative Brothers tapes/CDs
- Drug and herbal interaction checker
- Health and Age
- Not Me, Not Now
- Women and cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- Women's Cancer Network
parents' health favorites
A stunning pregnancy journal by a photographer-husband, from ParentsPlace.com. This takes a moment to load, but is well worth the wait.
- Ask a lactation consultant
Childbirth preparation resources:
- DepressionAfterDelivery.com (DAD)
- Drugs in pregnancy and breastfeeding Always check with your own health care provider before making any medication changes.
- Fitness and pregnancy
- Pregnancy Calendar
- Pregnancy Dictionary
- Pregnancy ultrasound examples
- American Academy of Family Practice (AAFP)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM)
- American College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP)
- American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine (ACP)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- American Infertility Association (AIA)
- American Medical Women's Association (AMWA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN)
- Catholic Health Association USA (CHA)
- International Association of Forensic Nurses
- March of Dimes
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- US Department of Justice's Stop Violence Against Women site