At Bon Secours, we believe in compassionate care at every age. As you mature, your health needs change and new questions or concerns may arise. So we make it our duty to address your questions and concerns while ensuring your comfort, wellness, dignity and independence. Senior Services at Bon Secours is designed to foster an environment of care and ensure our senior patients’ healthcare experience is as stress-free and comfortable as possible.
In line with our mission to be good help to those in need, we are committed to helping bring people and communities to health and wholeness. That is why we provide compassionate care and medical excellence to meet the unique needs of seniors. Here you can find the good help needed to relax, heal and feel whole again.
Our specialized services include:
- Senior emergency departments specifically designed to foster an environment of comfort for our patients 65 and older
- Nurse Practitioner and Social Worker with specialization in Geriatrics; Gerontological Nurse Specialist
- Senior Nurse Navigators, dedicated to ensuring our patients get the support and help they need
- Senior care services, including our medical home that offers the management of acute and ongoing conditions
- Compassionate care in the comfort of one's own home with our comprehensive suite of services through Bon Secours Home Care
- Hospice and palliative care services offering care to meet the unique needs of every individual battling life-limiting illnesses
- NICHE designation (Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders) at all of our facilities, which is the only national nursing-led program designed to improve hospital care given to seniors
- GENE (Geriatric Emergency Nursing Education)
- Support services for caregivers to provide them with the resources they need to care for their loved ones