Welcome to the Bon Secours Wound Care Center and thank you for allowing us to partake in your care. We will provide you with our specialized care to help heal your wound.
What to expect on your first visit:
- Bring all medications you are currently taking, including over the counter medications, and a list of allergies with you on your first visit.
- Bring insurance information for verification.
- Our team of physicians and nurses will evaluate your wound, health and medical history including x-rays if you have them.
- Tests may be conducted to determine blood flow and tissue oxygenation as well as to indicate if there is any infection present.
- Together with your physician, we’ll develop a treatment program based on our assessment of your individual needs.