Bon Secours Community Health & Wellness is a community-based program designed to empower individuals, families, and communities to make healthier lifestyle choices that promote health and wellness.
We aim to positively impact the well-being of Baltimore through increased access to various programs and health initiatives.
Such efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Wellness programs (smoking cessation, exercise and nutrition etc.)
- Chronic disease self-management programs
- Educational health sessions
- Support groups
- Community screenings
- Navigation and care coordination
- Faith and health program with area churches
- Partnerships with local organizations, health systems, and community residents
- Community service opportunities for Bon Secours Baltimore employees