At Bon Secours, our Good Help to Those in Need™ has never been limited to hospitals. We bring care to the communities we serve, including breast screenings for uninsured or underinsured women in churches, community centers, and health fairs.
As part of the Breast Health Program, our Mobile Mammography Coach travels throughout Greenville and the surrounding counties to provide digital mammograms to thousands of Upstate women.
Funded by donations, the Mobile Mammography Coach mirrors the state-of-the-art diagnostic screenings and patient-centered care found at the fully accredited Pearlie Harris Center for Breast Health, at St. Francis Eastside.
Request a site visit from the Mobile Mammography Coach by calling 864-254-5880 or by completing the form below.
- The mobile unit is available for site visits Monday-Friday.
- A minimum of 15 patients is required for an on-site visit.
- In case of inclement weather, St. Francis Mobile Mammography follows Greenville County School District closings. The unit will not operate if schools are closed for weather reasons.
The following criteria must be met by the host site and approved by a St. Francis Mobile Mammography representative:
- Nine reserved, level parking spaces, preferably by a curb near the entrance of the site.
- A minimum overhead clearance of 13 feet. Please ensure that there are no low-lying trees blocking entrance or exit passages.
- No sharp or narrow turns getting into or out of the parking area.
- A paved parking area is required due to the weight of the unit.