- Adult and Pediatric Care
- Complete Physicals (CPE)
- Well Child Exams, Sports and Camp Physicals
- Minor Skin Surgery
- Limited Orthopedics
- Acute Illnesses
- Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Disease State (High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, High Cholesterol)
- Diagnosis and Management of Depression, Anxiety, Attention Deficit Disorder
- GYN Services (Pap Smear)
- On-Site Ultrasound
- EKG (Electrocardiogram)
- Pulmonary Function Testing/ Spirometry
- Diagnostic Imaging/ On-Site Digital X-ray
- Pulse Oximetry
- Bone Density Testing
Our in-house laboratory, which is accredited through the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and through the Commission on Office Laboratory Accreditation (COLA), is highly trained and experienced in quality patient care. Through careful selection of the most updated testing methods, we are able to provide our patients with immediate results for acute care testing.
In-House Labs offered: Rapid Strep, Influenza, H-pylori, Monospot, CBC (Complete Blood Count), Urinalysis, Hemoglobin A1C, Glucose Finger Stick, Microalbumin, HCG (Pregnancy Testing), Trichomonas, Prothrombin time (PT/INR), Pink Eye, and Screening for Bladder Cancer and for Rectal Cancer.
For any other tests not offered within our office, we partner with Lab Corp and are generally able to provide next day results. Some special tests might take a few days for results. We also send specimens to Quest Diagnostics for those patients whose insurance requires that labs be sent to Quest.