In this fast-paced world of careers, families, travel, and more, time is at a premium for many corporate executives. However, they can’t afford for health to take a back seat. St. Francis WorkWell’s comprehensive Executive Health Program eliminates time-consuming barriers and offers a streamlined approach to advanced health care, helping executives efficiently and effectively invest their time today for a healthier tomorrow.
Our Executive Health Physical Examinations are tailored to meet the needs of each client. The standard examination requires just one business day to complete and is designed to:
- discover potential health problems;
- target, reduce, and eliminate medical risk factors; and
- promote wellness, including nutrition, fitness, and stress management.
We facilitate prompt, expert, and compassionate care. Should we uncover any issues during your health assessment, we offer priority access to hundreds of Bon Secours Medical Group medical and surgical experts. Generally, consultations can be arranged within two business days.
The WorkWell Executive Health Examination
St. Francis WorkWell’s Executive Health physical examination is customized for each client, and may include the following:
Comprehensive Lab Assessment
- Urinalysis and blood chemistries
- Cholesterol and lipid profile
- A complete blood count
- A complete thyroid profile
- Vitamin D and iron levels
- Uric acid levels
- Prostate-specific antigen (as indicated)
- Comprehensive medical history review
- Review and discussion of all pre-assessment labs
- Head to toe physical examination
- Resting EKG, exercise stress test, and blood pressure reading
- Cardiac calcium scoring
- Carotid ultrasound
- Pulmonary function
- Chest X-Ray
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Mammogram (as indicated)
- Bone density test
- Hearing screening
- Vision screening
Wellness and Relaxation
- Physical assessment and personal training session to determine functional ability and customized fitness plan
- Nutritional counseling session to develop a customized nutrition plan
- One-hour massage to promote stress relief and relaxation and identify areas of muscular tension
Sample Executive Health Examination Schedule
- 8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Continental breakfast and itinerary review
- 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. Medical history review and physical exam
- 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Imaging
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Graded exercise stress test
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Healthy living lunch and nutritional review
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Physical ability assessment
- 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Massage therapy session
- 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. Shower and refresh
- 3:30 – 4:00 p.m. Summary conference and goal setting with physician
For more information about WorkWell’s Executive Health Program or to schedule an Executive Health Physical Examination, please email our concierge.
Before the Appointment
Prior to an Executive Health physical examination, we will mail a packet that includes demographic, health history, and health risk assessment forms, a three-day food journal, and a final itinerary for the physical examination.
When your appointment is scheduled, we will also schedule a time for a pre-examination data collection, coordinated at the client’s convenience. The pre-assessment can be performed at our Millennium campus or a clinician can perform the data collection at the client’s office.
Following the Exam
At the end of the visit, each client will meet again with a Bon Secours Medical Group physician for a summary conference of the day’s findings. This physician will review the comprehensive medical assessment and answer any questions. He or she will work with the client to create a personalized health plan to prevent or manage disease and fully optimize health. In weeks and months following the health assessment, we will periodically contact clients to review progress and ensure optimal health.
After a day with St. Francis WorkWell, clients will be equipped with the motivation, tools, and knowledge to ensure their good health.
Implementing an executive health benefit is a first step to a long-term investment in organizational health. Creating a corporate culture of health starts at the top and ensures the vitality of your leadership and the health of your business for years to come. Businesses and organizations whose leaders participate in Workwell’s Executive Health Program are eligible to additional business health services and preferred customer discounts. For more information, please call St. Francis WorkWell at 864-675-4603.
For more information about WorkWell’s Executive Health Program or to schedule an Executive Health physical examination, please email our concierge.