Virginia Beach, Va. – (October 6, 2016) Eleven doctors from Bon Secours Medical Group were named to Coastal Virginia Magazine’s “2016 Top Docs” list in its October issue. More than 4,000 doctors in the Coastal Virginia area were given the opportunity to vote for area doctors in a peer-to-peer survey. Bon Secours Hampton Roads would like to congratulate the following doctors who made the list:
- Gregory Adams, MD, FACS, general and bariatric surgery, Bon Secours Surgical Specialists
- John Baker, MD, PhD, neurology and neuroendovascular surgery, Bon Secours Neurovascular Center
- Kristin Conley, DO, internal medicine, Internists of Churchland
- Daynelle Dedmund, MD, gynecologic oncology, Bon Secours Gynecologic Oncology Specialists
- Ernesto Luciano-Perez, MD, orthopaedic surgery and sports medicine, Virginia Orthopaedic and Spine Specialists
- Jason McHugh, DO, CAQSM, sports medicine and family medicine, Bon Secours Ghent Medical Associates and Bon Secours Western Branch Family Practice
- Chad McKenzie, DO, vascular surgery and care, Bon Secours Vein and Vascular Specialists
- Nancy Morewitz, MD, neurology and sleep disorders, Bon Secours Neuroscience Center
- Amit Patel, MD, pulmonology, sleep medicine and critical care, Bon Secours Pulmonary Specialists
- Saumil Patel, MD, cardiology, Bon Secours Cardiovascular Specialists
- Rutul Shah, MD, pulmonology, sleep medicine and critical care, Bon Secours Pulmonary Specialists
Bon Secours Medical Group has over 200 providers and offers a full spectrum of care, including primary care, cardiology, neurology, pulmonology, oncology and orthopaedic specialists. To find more information on these and all of our other doctors, please visit goodhelpdocs.com.
About Bon Secours Virginia Health System
Bon Secours Virginia, the fourth-largest and only faith-based health system in Virginia, is comprised of Bon Secours Richmond and Bon Secours Hampton Roads. Bon Secours Virginia includes eight award-winning hospitals: five in the Richmond system and three in Hampton Roads. Bon Secours brings together a network of hospitals, primary care practices, ambulatory care sites and continuing care facilities to provide quality health care services to thousands of Virginians. The not-for-profit Catholic health system employs about 12,500 people. Bon Secours Virginia hospitals offer a full-range of services including cardiac, women’s, children’s, orthopaedics, oncology, neurosciences and surgery.