101 Harris Road
Kilmarnock, VA 22482
About Rappahannock General Hospital
Bon Secours Rappahannock General Hospital is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital located in the Chesapeake Bay community of Kilmarnock, Virginia. RGH has been providing quality health care to the rural communities of the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula for more than 40 years.
Every opportunity to volunteer is a valuable contribution to our community. It's more than just stuffing envelopes or answering the phone; you are touching our patients’ lives. A friendly smile and a kind word are a part of providing Good Help to Those in Need.®
- Must be age 18 or older. Unfortunately we are not offering a junior volunteer program at this time.
- Available hours Monday-Friday.
- Minimum time commitment is two four-hour shifts per month.
There are many different opportunities and we can help you find the perfect fit.
How to Become a Volunteer
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Bon Secours completes the reference check.
- The volunteer completes TB testing and obtains an ID badge while Bon Secours conducts a background check.
- The volunteer receives staff training and a schedule.