At Bon Secours, your good health is important to us. And our good help starts with that commitment to you. That’s why we are proud to offer pharmacy services at our convenient location at Richmond Community Hospital. Our pharmacists and staff are available to help you get what you need while answering any questions you may have.
We offer a variety of services to help decrease the hassle of obtaining medications including:
- Convenience of filling prescriptions and purchasing over-the-counter items
- Shorter wait times when physicians and providers use fax or e-prescribe options
- Immunizations, including flu, pneumonia and shingles
- Free delivery to employees at main Bon Secours Richmond facilities, as well as in-office local corporations
- Convenient payment options, including FSA
We also offer a variety of products including:
- Cold and flu products
- Allergy medications
- Pain relievers
- Digestive health products
- First aid items
- Wound care products
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
closed select holidays