- Take personal responsibility and accountability for ongoing care of patients
- Accessible to patients on short notice for expanded hours and open access scheduling
- Conduct consultations through MyChart and telephone
- Maintain updated electronic personal health record
- Conduct regular check-ups with patients to identify health crises and initiate treatment/prevention measures before costly, last-minute emergency procedures are required
Patient Centered Medical Home
The Patient-Centered Medical Home is an approach to providing comprehensive primary care through all stages of life with a team of people who will care for your every need and navigate you through confusing health care issues.