Bon Secours Place is our assisted living residence for older adults and seniors who benefit from assistance with personal care, medication management and other aspects of daily living. Home to approximately 100 residents, Bon Secours Place is designed in a unique neighborhood style. Residents’ private suites are grouped in clusters – called neighborhoods – accommodating 10-12 residents per neighborhood that share full-scale country kitchens, dining rooms, and cozy living spaces. Residents can relax with the knowledge that personal care and support services are available when they need them, including fine dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in addition to nursing support which is available onsite around the clock.
As a faith-based assisted living facility (and distinctively the only Catholic assisted living facility in Pinellas County), we offer regular communion service in our onsite chapel, Sunday mass and inter-faith services organized by our full-time Pastoral Care Coordinator. There are plenty of organized activities and outings to take part-in as well as facility-wide celebrations that draw a huge crowd of residents, family & friends for our summertime BBQ, Oktoberfest, and Holiday Open House.
Bon Secours Place offers the following services:
- Onsite personal assistance available 24/7 with a licensed nurses always present onsite
- Assistance with medication administration
- Onsite physician services
- Dedicated memory-support units & outdoor memory garden
- Regular communion services, Sunday mass, and inter-faith service
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Three chef-inspired meals daily with menu choice prepared by two of the best chefs in the greater Tampa Bay area
- A social calendar full of onsite activities seven days a week
- Wireless emergency call system
- Transportation available