Thank you for supporting A Taste of Paris at Bon Secours Maria Manor on Thursday, October 18th. Together, you helped raise $42,600 that will be used to support resident and patient services offered at Bon Secours St. Petersburg Health System.
Through your generosity, we are able to provide compassionate services to help our fragile and vulnerable population of seniors. Since the first Sisters of Bon Secours took their vows, our legacy of Good Help continues as we strive to provide the very best continuum of senior services in the Tampa Bay area.
On behalf of our network of caregivers and employees, thank you for your Good Help!
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors
- Diocese of St. Petersburg
- Regina M. Clifton
- Sisters of Bon Secours USA
- Brian Yanofchick
- Baycare/St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Jane & David Egbert
- Goodrich Wealth Planning of Raymond James
- Bill & Jeanne Heller
- Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer P.A.
- St. Paul Catholic Church St. Petersburg
- Karen & Cary Reich/Sound Branding Ideas
- Bernadette “Bernie” & Joe Young
- All American Mortgage Company
- Peter J. Crosa & Co.
- Emily Morgan
- MSL CPAs & Advisors
- Synovus Bank
- William G. Tapp
- Empath Health
To view photos from the event, please click here.
Check back soon for upcoming events!