Radiology, or more commonly known, as x-ray, is the most common form of medical imaging. It is the easiest and fastest way to assess broken bones or injuries. A general x-ray can also be used to diagnose and monitor the progression of degenerative diseases.
We offer a wide range of x-rays, from head to toe. We also offer fluoroscopy procedures to include, upper GI’s, Lower GI’s, and small bowel series.
Important information about your test:
- Our skilled staff are certified technologists by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, ARRT, and are licensed in the state of Maryland to perform radiography.
- Your images will be read by board certified Radiologists who specialize in diagnosing diseases and injuries through medical imaging.
- A doctor’s order is required for all x-rays.
- Appointments are not required for general x-rays, but are required for fluoroscopy procedures.
- You may be asked to change into a gown before your examination.
Please call 410-362-3415 to schedule an appointment.