HealThy Self at St. Francis Millennium gives you the tools to a healthier life. HealThy Self is different from a standard gym; we’re staffed with medical professionals who share a passion for empowering our clients to take charge of their health. Physical activity and nutrition can help prevent or manage such chronic illnesses as heart disease and type 2 diabetes, and HealThy Self gives you the tools you need to make a positive change in your health.
Membership to HealThy Self includes use of the entire specially designed facility, with modern weight and cardio equipment and a walking track. Group fitness classes like Zumba and yoga also are available.
Fitness and Weight Loss Programs
We provide structured, 12-week Physician Guided Weight Loss and Medical Fitness programs to give you real results. The programs include a session with a physician at the beginning of the program to get baseline health data and to be cleared for exercise. The physician meets with the Medical Weight Loss staff weekly to review participant progress. At the end of the program, participants meet with the physician again to review their progress, and discuss recommendations for moving forward.
The programs include:
- Pre and Post program health screening and blood work
- Regular educational sessions with registered dietitians
- Food log review with registered dietitians
- One-on-one time with certified athletic trainers and exercise physiologists
- 12-week membership to HealThy Self fitness center facilities
- Equipment orientation at HealThy Self
- Custom workout plan developed by exercise physiologist
- Workouts supervised by exercise physiologists
- Free Total Body Workout circuit classes
- Menu reading class
- Grocery store tour
- Classes to manage stress and emotional eating
- Classes about eating healthy on a budget
- Support groups
The Physician Guided Weight Loss program costs just $400.
The program has proven results:
- Average weight lost and decrease in BMI: 4 to 5 percent
- Average inches lost: 10
- Average drop in cholesterol: 10 points
- Average drop in blood pressure: 10 points
- Average drop in HbA1c: 5 percent
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday 6:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
HealThy Self is conveniently located on the campus of St. Francis Millennium, Suite 200, near I-85 and Laurens Road.
Ready to make a healthy change in your life? For more program and rate information, call 864-400-3651.