St. Francis WorkWell offers a full range of services. We're committed to the highest level of performance in quality, cost, and timeliness. We offer a full continuum of care, from our wellness-based HealthySteps program, to work injury prevention and injury management services including:
- wellness and prevention-based programming;
- experienced occupational health physicians who understand employers' needs;
- occupational health nursing and technical staff trained and certified to perform evaluations and testing;
- communication about employee's work status and job requirements, and a treatment plan that emphasizes a stay-at-work philosophy;
- flexible scheduling of medical surveillance services that meet regulatory and corporate requirements;
- wellness and prevention programs provided at employers' locations to help increase employee productivity and ultimately reduce costs; and
- after-hours triage and substance abuse testing with call-ahead service.
How We Help
Our Mission is to strengthen the health of our community, which means keeping your employees and your bottom line as healthy as possible. The benefits of a healthy workforce are clear. Benefits for companies that reduce incidents and manage injuries include:
- Reduced lost and restricted days
- Reduced disability
- Reduced employee turnover
- Improved morale
- Enhanced risk management process
- Enhanced production
We can help you achieve these benefits because we're not like most occupational health providers. Our approach involves conservatively aggressive care, strong medical case management, functional progress timeline, experience indicators, medical disabilities advisor, official disabilities guidelines, and early intervention.
Work Injury Prevention
The cost of disability claims to employers ranges from 6 to 12 percent of total payroll budget. The single best way to combat these blows to your budget is to prevent injuries. St. Francis WorkWell can help by offering physical exam, medical surveillance, substance abuse management and testing, job analysis and physical abilities testing, education, and on-site services.
When an injury strikes, you need an occupational health partner who offers the services you need, when you need them. We offer triage services and post-accident drug testing around the clock, along with a concierge service that will call ahead to ensure necessary appointments are scheduled.
Because strains and sprains are the most common cause of worker disability and compensation claims, making up 50 to 70 percent of all lost time claims, WorkWell uses a sports medicine model. Our integrated team of highly trained physicians, nurses, and physical therapists works together to develop a care plan that gets your employee back to full duty as quickly and safely as possible.