How Much Will My Procedure or Hospital Stay Cost?
We understand that it is important to know how much you will be responsible for paying for your medical care. Because each patient and situation is unique, the cost of care is not always the same.
Some variables that can affect the cost include:
- How long you stay in the hospital
- How many and what type of supplies are used
- How much and what type of medication is given
- How often lab work is needed and what type of tests are performed
- How many radiology exams are needed and what type
- What type of anesthesia is used
- Any changes to the original care plan.
We have provided you with a list of hospital charges for our procedures, supplies and medications. Simply click on a link below to view or download our pricing lists.