The Bon Secours Bereavement Center offers a compassionate, healing place where people experiencing grief can find support.
The Bereavement Center hosts a variety of support groups and programs to help community members who are experiencing a difficult time following a diagnosis of serious illness or a loss. Programs include:
- Hospice care follow-up for families
- Bereavement support groups
- Children’s grief support groups, including Kidz’N Grief and Mikey’s Camp
- Support for serious illnesses such as Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, Cancer and more
- One-on-one support for perinatal loss
- Creative approaches to bereavement healing, including music, art, dance, poetry and book and movie discussions
- Bereavement education presentations
- Bereavement after loss of a pet
The Bereavement Center is located at:
716 Denbigh Boulevard, Suite B-3
Newport News, VA
Please call 757-947-3420 for more information on Bereavement Center services.