What is the One Call Transfer Center?
Referring facilities in the transfer process to one the following Bon Secours hospitals:
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital; Richmond, Va.
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center; Mechanicsville, Va.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center; Midlothian, Va.
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center; Portsmouth, Va.
- Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center; Norfolk, VA (effective January 2011)
What do Transfer Center Coordinators do?
Transfer Center Coordinators assist in all aspects of the transfer process, including transport arrangements if requested.
When should One Call be contacted?
The One Call Transfer Center should be contacted at the beginning of the transfer process. This enables them to start the process quickly and to streamline the process so that all parties can be involved.
What is the process for transport?
Our Transfer Center is linked with both ground and air medical transportation providers. If a helicopter or fixed wing transport is needed for patient transport, our Transfer Center Coordinators can assist with these arrangements.