Originating from the services provided by Bon Secours Hospice, the Bereavement Center of Excellence serves the community, especially those who have lost a loved one through our hospice program or another Bon Secours entity.
- Grief Workshops – Monthly classes for adults on specific topics related to grief and the grieving process
- Support Groups – Small group sharing led by a clinician; eight-week sessions for adults typically using Alan Wolfelt’s book, Understanding Your Grief; specialty bereavement groups include LGBT, Young Adults, Mind-Body Art, and En Espanol
- Individual Counseling – An opportunity to discuss your individual needs and receive support; offered to people of all ages
- Referrals – Contact information provided for additional resources
- Memorial Services – Spring and fall event for anyone to remember and honor a loved one who died
Registration is required. All services are free of charge.
The Bon Secours Bereavement Center is a peaceful, safe gathering place for healing. Our programs offer opportunities to hear from others, share stories about your loved one who died, and explore different ideas to cope.
Bon Secours Bereavement Center
7229 Forest Avenue
Highland II-A, Suite 108
Richmond, Va. 23226