Life can be complicated. Today’s patients need easy-to-use, high-quality health care provided with customer service standards —convenience, location, selection, free parking, same-day service, ease of use — that make good health easy to maintain. That’s what you’ll find at the Bon Secours Health Center at Harbour View: an array of award-winning, customer-focused outpatient services.
- Staffed with the same medical personnel and diagnostic equipment available in Bon Secours’ hospital-based emergency departments.
- Capable of treating all urgent and emergent medical conditions.
- The first in the nation to achieve Acute Stroke Ready Hospital designation from Joint Commission, and re-designated in 2017.
State-of-the-art facility, expert professionals, individualized attention and care customized to meet patients’ needs.
A comprehensive weight loss center featuring minimally invasive procedures and no program fees. Virginia’s top-rated bariatrics program.
Bon Secours Colorectal Center and GI Center
- Outstanding board-certified colorectal surgeons supported by an experienced medical team and a patient-coordinator nurse.
- Endoscopy center with two suites for quick, accurate diagnosis of upper and lower GI conditions.
- Gastrointestinal pH and motility studies at our Endoscopy center.
- Women’s health resource center for breast health, reproductive health, osteoporosis and heart disease. Our breast-health nurse navigator guides women through diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer.
- 3-D and digital mammography.
- Stereotactic breast biopsy.
- Reclast infusion therapy.
- Advanced diagnostics tools for better imaging and early detection.
- Five-star patient-rated center with private pre- and postoperative rooms.
X-rays, MRIs, CT scanning, ultrasounds and bone densitometry.
Laboratory, medical acupuncture, Harbour View Endoscopy Center, Bon Secours Heart & Vascular Institute, Cardiovascular Specialists, Virginia Orthopaedic & Spine Specialists, Harbour View Family Practice.
The new Bon Secours Cancer Institute at Harbour View is located in the Bon Secours Harbour View Medical Plaza. The goal of the Cancer Institute is to improve both the quality of care and access to cancer treatment for the citizens of western Hampton Roads. Located on the first floor, the Cancer Institute offers comprehensive radiation therapy and infusion services that include:
- External beam radiation therapy with a state-of-the art Varian linear accelerator.
- Advanced brachytherapy services to include high-dose radiation therapy.
- Mobile PET/CT services.
- Chemotherapy and infusion center.
- A community education room.