Services available at Bon Secours Mary Immaculate include:
- X-rays, MRIs, CT scanning, nuclear medicine, digital mammography, ultrasounds and bone densitometry.
Cardiac and vascular diagnostic services.
Interventional cardiac services for minimally invasive treatment of heart disease.
Electrophysiology lab for diagnosis and treatment of irregular heartbeats.
- Comprehensive hernia treatment program.Uses latest techniques to create tension-free repairs.
- State-of-the-art surgical techniques, including robotic-arm-assisted MAKOplasty® partial knee resurfacing.
- Access to educational and support resources both before and after surgery.
- Orthopaedic program manager assigned to help you throughout the joint replacement process, from your first meeting to recovery after surgery.
- High-quality inpatient and outpatient physical therapy with In Motion Physical Therapy.
- Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, gastric banding and gastric sleeve procedures.
- Support by a multidisciplinary team, from seminars to surgery into recovery and a healthy lifestyle.
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence® in metabolic and bariatric surgery.
- Convenience of filling prescriptions and purchasing over-the-counter items
- $4 prescription program and competitively priced medications
- Shorter wait times when physician providers use fax or e-prescribe options
- Convenient payment options, including FSA and employee payroll deduction
- Variety of birthing options, including midwifery, to create a personalized experience.
- Features a technologically advanced neonatal specialty care nursery.
- Magic Hour to promote mother-baby bonding time and breast-feeding.
- Shorter hospital stays with faster recovery times.
- Less pain, bleeding and risk of infections with minimally invasive surgeries.