Services available at Bon Secours Mary Immaculate include:
- X-rays, MRIs, CT scanning, nuclear medicine, ultrasounds and bone densitometry.
Cardiac and vascular diagnostic services.
Interventional cardiac services for minimally invasive treatment of heart disease.
Electrophysiology lab for diagnosis and treatment of irregular heartbeats.
- Comprehensive hernia treatment program.Uses latest techniques to create tension-free repairs.
- State-of-the-art surgical techniques, including robotic-arm-assisted MAKOplasty® partial knee resurfacing.
- Access to educational and support resources both before and after surgery.
- Orthopaedic program manager assigned to help you throughout the joint replacement process, from your first meeting to recovery after surgery.
- High-quality inpatient and outpatient physical therapy with In Motion Physical Therapy.
- Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, gastric banding and gastric sleeve procedures.
- Support by a multidisciplinary team, from seminars to surgery into recovery and a healthy lifestyle.
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence® in metabolic and bariatric surgery.
- Convenience of filling prescriptions and purchasing over-the-counter items
- $4 prescription program and competitively priced medications
- Shorter wait times when physician providers use fax or e-prescribe options
- Convenient payment options, including FSA and employee payroll deduction
- Variety of birthing options, including midwifery, to create a personalized experience.
- Features a technologically advanced neonatal specialty care nursery.
- Magic Hour to promote mother-baby bonding time and breast-feeding.
- Shorter hospital stays with faster recovery times.
- Less pain, bleeding and risk of infections with minimally invasive surgeries.