Active MRMC volunteers may click here to log in.
8260 Atlee Road, Room 3203
Mechanicsville, Va. 23116
About Memorial Regional
Memorial Regional Medical Center is a 225-bed all private room facility in Mechanicsville. It serves residents in suburban Hanover and Henrico counties, the Northern Neck and the city of Richmond.
Every opportunity to volunteer is a valuable contribution to our community. It's more than just stuffing envelopes or answering the phone; you are touching our patients’ lives. A friendly smile and a kind word are a part of providing Good Help to Those in Need.®
- Must be 15 or older. We are updating our student program. No student (high school or college) placements will be made at this time. Students, please apply in the Spring of 2017.
- Weekend and evening hours available.
- Minimum time commitment is two four-hour shifts per month.
There are many different opportunities and we can help you find the perfect fit. The MRMC Opportunity Directory contains a listing of current volunteer placements and details regarding duties and responsibilities for each.
How to Become a Volunteer
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Bon Secours completes the reference check.
- The volunteer completes TB testing and obtains an ID badge while Bon Secours conducts a background check.
- The volunteer receives staff training and a schedule.